|Minimum Order Quantity||10 Piece|
|Modle||FIS V 360 S|
|Field Of Use||Concrete|
|Model Number||FISV 360|
The versatile injection mortar for anchorings in cracked concrete and masonry.
- First injection mortar system worldwide with approval for all relevant building materials.
- Maximum load absorption for much greater security.
- Extensive range of system accessories.
- ETA approval for reinforcement connection.
- Expansion-free fixing for small spacings and edge distances.
The fischer high-performance mortar FIS V is the universal all-rounder for the most demanding requirements. The styrene-free vinylester-hybrid mortar is the first system worldwide that is approved for fixings in perforated brick, solid brick, concrete, and aerated concrete. The injection mortar system also benefits from approved system components such as anchor rods, anchors with internal threads, and injection anchor sleeves for fixings in concrete, aerated concrete, and masonry in both internal and external areas. The fischer high-performance mortar FIS V is also used with the approved system components for rebar connections, the fischer remedial wall tie VBS 8, and the Thermax stand-off insulation system. Advantages:
- The injection mortar FIS V has a range of system approvals, for cracked and non-cracked concrete, masonry, and rebar connections, for example. FIS V is therefore the universal injection mortar family with guaranteed safety for almost every application.
- FIS VW HIGH SPEED has a significantly shorter hardening time than FIS V, which ensures swift work progress even at low temperatures.
- The FIS VS LOW SPEED has an extended processing time that prevents the premature hardening of the mortar at higher temperatures. It is ideally suited to large drill hole depths.
- The extensive range of accessories is perfectly tailored to the injection mortar family FIS V, increases the high flexibility of the system, and thus enables a broad range of applications.
- Steelwork constructions
- Timber constructions
- Guard rails
- Steel brackets
Approved for anchorings in:
- Concrete C20/25 to C50/60, cracked and non-cracked
- Hollow blocks made from lightweight concrete
- Hollow blocks made from concrete
- Vertically perforated brick
- Perforated sand-lime brick
- Solid sand-lime brick
- Aerated concrete
- Solid brick
- Rebar connections
- Remedial wall tie VBS 8
- Weather facing reconstruction system FWS II
- Stand-off installation Thermax
You can find detailed information on building materials in the registration document
- ETA-08/0266 - Bewehrungsanschluss
- ETA-10/0383 (Verankerung im Mauerwerk)
- DoP No. 0007
- DoP No. 0007 - EN
- DoP No. 0026
- DoP No. 0027
- DoP No. 0027 - EN
- DoP No. 0072
- DoP No. 0094
- DoP No. 0094 - EN
- DoP No. 0126
- DoP No. 0756-CPD-0301
- DoP No. 0756-CPD-0303
- DoP No. 0756-CPD-0361
- 3538/8141-3 -Nau-
- The FIS V is a 2-component injection mortar based on vinyl ester hybrid.
- Resin and hardener are stored in two separate chambers and are not mixed and activated until extrusion through the static mixer.
- The injection cartridges are quick and easy to use with the fischer dispensers.
- Partially used cartridges can be reused, simply by changing the static mixer.